Post by Captain Flighty on Mar 31, 2014 19:30:47 GMT -6
• The Outlands is a guarded, prison-like land located within the Shadow Realm where exiled characters are taken to be held for a period of time.
• The ruler of the Outlands is known as the Punisher: a character whocarries out punishments to characters imprisoned in the Outlands.
• The Punisher is appointed by a Council of 4 Judges who also reside in the Outlands and are made up of 1 Imperium, 1 Altus, and 2 that are chosen from nonspecific Bands. They hold Allegiance titles but are only beholden to the Punisher.
• The Punisher is the leader of the Guards of the Outlands, of which there are 6, each hailing from different Allegiances.
• Judges and Guards can attend meetings of their Allegiances but do not have to, and cannot be penalized for not attending.
• Royals have no power over the Punisher, Judges, and Guards of the Outlands, BUT if Royals of at least 2 Allegiances object to a specific Judge or Guard, they may request that the Punisher assign a new one in their place. The final decision rests with the Punisher.
• The Guards and Punisher answer directly to the Council.
• The Council answers to the Royals, though they may overrule the Royals with a unanimous vote.
A Guard may challenge the Punisher for his/her position if he/she has at least two other Guards to support him/her.
• The staff can remove the Punisher/Guards from power at any time. They may also release a prisoner at any time, but at least one Admin must be involved.
• Prisoners of the Outlands cannot post anywhere but in the Outlands during their imprisonment.
• When a character has been imprisoned in the Outlands, they must have 1 IC thread within the Outlands and they must be imprisoned for 2 weeks before they can petition to the Judges for their freedom. There is no other way for them to be freed from the Outlands.
• A character may not be imprisoned for more than 3 months.
• When a character petitions for their freedom, it is ultimately the Council's decision, but the Royal of the Allegiance that banished them may also be involved.
• The Punisher, Judges, and Guards cannot claim lands. The Outlands is their home.
• The Punisher, Judges, and Guards cannot be stolen, and they cannot keep their own prisoners.
• The Punisher and Guards CAN steal, but if the stolen character cannot be forced to stay in the Outlands.
• Prisoners of the Outlands cannot be stolen.
• The Outlands is not only a prison, but is also a herd ruled by the Punisher. The Punisher may have up to 5 characters that they bring to live in the Outland Herd. These characters are not considered prisoners. These 5 equines do not include children that they may have together.
• Each Guard may bring up to 3 characters to live in the Outland Herd. This does not include any children they may have together.
• Children of the Guards/Punisher must leave the herd at three years of age if the parent (guard/punisher) are already at their maximum number of Herd members. Or they may apply for a place among the Outland Guard or Council.
• The only way prisoners of the Outlands may breed is if they breed with another prisoner. All foals will be Light by default because the Light Guards will be in charge of taking part in their care.
• All threads in the Outlands are OPEN to all characters within the Outlands, no exceptions!
• Characters who are not a part of the Outlands may enter the Outlands, but they risk imprisonment in doing so if they arrive to cause trouble or drama.