THE COMING OF THE ENTITIES; ORDER AND CHAOS *audition!* Nov 3, 2014 12:14:34 GMT -6
Post by ♕BEFERA on Nov 3, 2014 12:14:34 GMT -6
A U D I T I O N
For RLTW's new Order and Chaos entities!
For RLTW's new Order and Chaos entities!
Hello RLTW! There are some big changes coming to the site, this being one of the first. For those who remember, before we moved to V6, we chose a Mystic character: Circe. Our admin Flighty had been playing her up until her computer broke. After months of planning and discussions amongst the staff, we've decided to replace Circe with a new immortal character, as well as adding one more.
RLTW, say hello to the Order and Chaos entities. Below are a list of their abilities:
- She resides in Aurora Caverns.
- She does not age.
- She cannot be killed or injured by any mortal creature.
- She is able to heal twice as fast as a normal equine.
- She is able to read the minds of characters she comes in contact with.
- She can heal wounds of other equine as long as they are in her presence.
- He resides atop Erebus Peak.
- He does not age.
- He cannot be killed or injured by any mortal creature.
- He is able to cloak himself/make himself invisible.
- He is able to speak telepathically with characters he comes in contact with.
- He can make other equine appear invisible as long as they are in his presence.
As you can see, these abilities are not only attractive to the entities themselves but for all RLTW characters. On top of that, there are many plot devices that could come from these immortal, god-like characters, including mortal equine allying with one or the other. These two characters will be exceedingly important in coming RLTW events, as well as new groups that will be forming within the lands over the next month or two.
These entities will gain more abilities as time goes on, but for now, these are their limits:
- The entities cannot breed with each other or with mortal equine.
- The entities cannot challenge for land or hold any position within a herd.
- The entities cannot lead their own herd or be the lead of any group.
They are not confined to their territories whatsoever. These characters can travel anywhere and speak with any character they desire to visit. The staff encourages the chosen entities to immediately visit the Royals of each group around the site so that all of the equines will know of their existence.
Anyone can audition to play one or both of these characters. Keep in mind that you will obviously not be able to play both. Those who play Royal characters cannot audition for this, as they already have too much IC power.
If you end up winning the audition, you will be able to write the description for your entity's land as well as choose an image that you think best displays how their land looks.
Some guidelines for how these characters should be:
1. The Order entity must be female, and the Chaos entity must be male.
2. The entities should come into being as if they have known the lands and the equine who reside here since the dawn of time. They should both know that the other exists, though their histories do not have to be intertwined.
3. These characters should be unique in how they look. Any RLTW character should be able to see the Order or Chaos entity and know that they are an immortal being. They should not look like any regular old horse.
4. They can have any markings, deformities, etc. If you would like to have a deformity that is listed on the Extreme list, you DO NOT need to use any prize.
5. The Order entity's mission is to preserve peace throughout the lands and to assist in any way she can to help the equines who live here. The Chaos entity's mission is to cause mischief and mayhem throughout the lands, and essentially make the lives of the equine who live here chaotic and troublesome.
7. These characters cannot have names of popular fictional characters. That means no Loki, no Daenerys, etc.
8. *NEW* These CANNOT be characters you already have or have created on RLTW or any other site. These must be BRAND NEW characters.
If you have any questions as far as what the staff are looking for, feel free to reply to this thread and we'll be happy to clarify.
If you come up with more than one idea, feel free to audition both! We want to find the best possible characters and active members to play them, so go all-out! You'll notice that this application is missing some things a normal character app would have including Breed, Allegiance, Health, etc. These things are simply not needed, as the entities cannot breed, hold no set allegiance, and do not and cannot have health problems. You do not have to provide an image, but you can if you'd like.
Please note that there is a small contract at the bottom of the application. Please read it carefully, and good luck!
CLOSING DATE: NOVEMBER 30THEDIT: We are changing how we're going to have you guys submit your entries!
Please PM me (Bef) with your entry,
and it will be posted in our Staff board for all staff to read and deliberate over.
The entries that were posted in this thread have been moved over to the staff board, not deleted or anything!
[b]Which Entity?:[/b] (Order or Chaos)
[b]Height:[/b] (Minimum: 13hh Maximum: 20hh)
[b]Color:[/b] (Does NOT have to be a real color, as they cannot breed.)
[b]Deformites:[/b] (Not required.)
[b]Mane & Tail:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (Their history with RLTW. What have they been doing all these years? How have they seem the land grow and change? Why have they chosen to emerge from hiding now? At least 100 words.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Keep in mind the personality guidelines as far as their mission. How do they interact with other equine? Do they have any quirks about them? How do they carry themselves? At least 100 words.)
[b]Brief Physical Description:[/b] (What is their body type? How do they appear to other characters? At least 50 words.)
[b]Sample Post:[/b] (At least 300 words.)
[b]I [i](your name here)[/i] pledge that if I am chosen to play this character that I will be actively posting. I promise to participate in all events that require this character's presence. In the event that I will be absent from the site, I will immediately notify staff so they can plan accordingly. In the event that I can no longer play this character, I will immediately notify staff so that they may hold auditions for a new entity to serve in my place. I pledge to follow all rules that are imperative to playing this important character. Everything I have just agreed to is binding, and I am aware that my right to have a character of this level of power can be removed by staff at any time and for any reason.[/b][/div][/blockquote]